Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to Antipodes Week!

By the power vested in me as the writer of this blog, I hereby declare this week to be Antipodes Week!! This means I will spend the whole week gushing to you about one of my new favourite brands and how much I love it.

I have been using Antipodes products for about 4 months now and I am completely obsessed. I have told you about The Divine Face Oil before (allow me to refresh your memory), but this week I’m going to tell you about the other products I can’t (and won’t) live without. They include an SPF moisturiser, moisture mask, night cream and hand cream.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth Barbalich, the creator of Antipodes, and it was a joy to hear about how the certified organic brand was started and where her inspiration comes from. Antipodes is a kiwi brand and each product contains local kiwi produce like flowers, seeds and grapes from the Marlborough region (hello, this had me completely sold since all the wine I drink comes from this region!)

When I asked Elizabeth about the face oil, which contains pure avocado oil, she said it is, “a fabulous nutrient rich daytime oil with hydrating and collagen boosting properties”. Yay for hydrating and collagen boosting! Slap that on your mug if you’re feeling a bit parched.

Stay tuned for the rest of the week, when I wax lyrical about my other favourites.

2 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

yippee!! How good is Antipodes!!! Love it to death..

Anonymous said...

I love the heck out of Antipodes. Especially their Grapeseed Butter Cleanser. It's my answer to cult oil cleansers like Shu Uemera's and Eve Lom's (which both cause me to breakout because they're made with mineral oil).

Related Posts with Thumbnails