Thursday, August 26, 2010

Plenty of room at my table for Table of Plenty!

You know when you find a new food and you become so addicted that you want it all the time...you fall in love with a new restaurant and go there once a week, or discover a new takeaway and put them on speed dial. That’s how I feel about Table of Plenty muesli right now. SO GOOD.

I have always been a staunch advocate of ‘breakfast at any time of the day’ and this is no exception. Sure, I have it for breakfast of a morning with two big spoonfuls of Gippsland Dairy Organic Yoghurt (the wildberry is d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s), but I also have it for lunch, a handful as an afternoon snack, and I may have even had it for dinner twice in the last fortnight (I’m eating properly Mum, I swear!)

There are two flavours: Heavenly Honey and Velvety Vanilla. The honey has lots of yummy cinnamon, as well as apricots, apples, almonds and other assorted healthy bits. The vanilla mix has macadamias (!!), cranberries, sultanas and oats and grains and whatnot. It’s a blend of toasted and untoasted, so you get the best of both worlds (flavour and health benefits). Trust me on this one (I look trustworthy, right? Right?!). This stuff is so tasty you won’t even realise how healthy you’re being.

Price: $5.44 – 500g box
From: Coles
Why you need it: Whether it’s breakfast or dessert, this is an all occasion meal.

Picture credit: tableofplenty.com.au

.

1 comment:

theloveofpink said...

I love love love this stuff! velvety vanilla + evia yoghurt makes me a happy girl. If I have raspberries around I like to throw them in too. YUM!
(I get way too excited about food)
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails