Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update: Nutmeg shoes not so yay

You remember those Nutmeg Melbourne shoes I went nuts about last week? So shiny. So full of hope. So many places I was going to walk in them. Was.

The first time I wore them, they split. The patent leather cracked, and I'm not talking little cracks. I'm talking huge cracks right across the shoe. Shoes. Both feet.

On the plus side, I got a full refund from David Jones (they had sold out, so exchanging wasn't an option) AND THEN discovered the same shoes were on sale for $30 cheaper on the Nutmeg website.

On the minus (gosh, that statement doesn't make sense), if the first pair cracked do I really want to replace them with the same?

Decisions decisions. What would you do?

3 comments:

Evermist said...

Oooh I definately wouldn't be going with the same shoes again. I would be taking my good shoe dollars somewhere else. The world is a wonderland of shoes.....

Jessica said...

If it was me, I wouldn't risk the same pair over again. That is a pretty big design flaw!

Mum said...

Don't risk the same thing happening, plenty more shoes out there. I will be looking for you in hnl........

Related Posts with Thumbnails