Monday, May 24, 2010

All I need is a Harley

I currently have a list in my notebook of all the big, expensive things I want to buy myself. Whilst I have been frequently adding to it, I had not been able to cross anything off until this weekend. There is nothing more satisfying than crossing something off a list, agreed?

My sister and I were catching up with an old friend for lunch and a couple of drinks at one of my locals (Hi Louise) and while we were waiting for her we did a few laps of all the vintage/secondhand/recycled stores down the Oxford St end of Crown St. I have found some amazing things in U-Turn and Cream on Crown in the past (hello, black leather skirt and silver cardigan) but this is by far the best. A black leather hoodie jacket. I think (and I’m not certain here) that they take old leather jackets and refashion them with hoods and pockets on the front. My sister bought a very similar jacket last year at General Pants; as an aside, now we have two matching leather jackets (I would say she idolises me, but it might be the other way around).

The jacket fits me snugly, it is beautiful soft leather and it looks bitchin. I can almost guarantee I’ll wear it every day for the next 4 months.

Price: $130
From: Cream on Crown
Why you need it: To keep you warm this winter AND look a little bit badass

3 comments:

Louise said...

Lucky I'm always so tardy or you wouldn't have had time to find this little gem ;)

Morgz said...

Yep, you idolise me..i owned both jackets first..isnt that sweet of you!!
What can i say, im just extremely fashionable :)

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

I bought you one of the jackets! I just also bought it for myself at the same time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails