Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stuff in the Media - me in DOLLY mag!!

I was happily sitting at my desk last Friday when Kat came bounding up to me brandishing an advanced copy of today's DOLLY magazine. She thrust it in my face and it seriously took me a good 5 seconds to realise it was me. ME! It's very disconcerting to see your face in a magazine like that, especially when I was expecting a small picture, not a whole dingin page!

I was shot for this story (not literally, obvs) about 2 months ago, so it felt like an eternity waiting for it to come out and now it's here!! Weeee!!! It's a feature called Beauty and the Blog and it's four different types of beauty bloggers giving their top 5 favourite products under $25 and different pieces of beauty advice (mine is how to get 5 different products to perform double duty). I am definitely amongst illustrious company - Zoƫ Foster of Primped (idol!), Eva Chen of Teen Vogue and Carissa Passerella of Hooked on Beauty. Please pop down to your newsagent and grab a copy of DOLLY - not only does it come with a free Gossip Girl umbrella, but it's a kickass magazine (especially the hot bird on page 123).

Updated: got the high res digital version.

Thanks again a million times over to DOLLY for having me, and specifically thanks to Zoe, their beauty editor, sartorial hotpot and all around fun chick. I had so much fun having my hair and makeup done and bombarding the makeup artist with a million questions.

6 comments:

theloveofpink said...

Wheee! I am so excited for you. Congrats, lovely! I will race out and buy a copy today. (The GG umbrella is just the icing on the cake.) xx

GlossQueen said...

Congratulations! You look amazing!

Helen said...

Super congrats!

♥akisa♥ said...

OMG! That's faaaantastic~ You look stunning~ congrats on being featured~~

emmabovary said...

Don't normally buy Dolly but i definitely will this month! You look stunning, great job=) and I noticed the Lola ring, I have it too and you've inspired me to wear it this weekend!
xx

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Thank you all for your kind words! You're all very sweet.

How great is the Lola ring Emma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails