Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tick Tock on the clock (the party don't stop)

So I bought a clock and I’m kind of in love with it. Yes, a clock. I have been obsessively flicking through home magazines (hello, Real Living) and planning a total overhaul of my lounge room to match the clock. That said, I did just blow a very huge payload on a new couch (cream, leather, sofa bed, commmmfortable) so right now it’s all about Mi Goreng and quiet nights in.


Perhaps I should just go back to sitting on my new couch and admiring my clock.

Price: $24 (on sale reduced from $80 – yikes!)
From: Victoria’s Basement
Why you need it: It’s a sweet hybrid of modern and shabby chic. Would look cute in any lounge room.

1 comment:

miss chew said...

I just saw this post and omg I want one!!! I've wanted one just like it for ages... Now I have realised how long ago this post was and how there would be no chance to get it, oh well must keep looking!
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails