Friday, May 21, 2010

All lit up

Clinique had a competition on their website a couple of months ago when they launched High Lengths mascara. Incidentally, good mascara. I like. Anyway. I won this competition because I wrote some kickass 25 words or less answer and the prize was pretty damn impressive. Clinique sent a tidy little haul of products my way AND I got a trapeze lesson. Yep. I haven’t had the trapeze lesson yet, but I will be going in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for pictures of me hanging upside down.

Amongst the goodies in the bag was possibly my new favourite product. It might not have attained number one status yet but it’s definitely in the top 5. It’s Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator and it’s lovely. There are four colours – blush, natural, peach and bronze. I got sent the peach and it’s the perfect shade for a nice shimmery glow on the cheeks with just a hint of colour. I have been wearing it with my bronzey coloured Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick glow blush for a “healthy glow” (as opposed to glowing from being actually healthy). I like the illuminator so much that I asked my Mum to buy me the natural colour overseas to mix with my foundation. Overkill? I’m going to end up looking like a disco ball.

Price: $48
From: Clinique
Why you need it: For delightfully shimmery cheeks and a radiant glow.

1 comment:

MsCritique.com said...

Looks great on you! I won the same thing (minus the trapeze lesson) and will be reviewing it soon. Will be interested to see how it holds up on my darker skin.

Can't wait to see the trapeze pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails