Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How crap is this weather?!

I don’t know about you, but my skin is angry at the moment. There is no other way to put it. It’s the change of season and my face is screaming at me – and it’s no wonder, really. Get up. Hot shower. Go outside into the cold. Hot, stuffy bus. Cold walk to office. Hot, stuffy office. Cold walk to bus. Hot, stuffy bus. Cold walk to house. Turn the heater on. Lather rinse repeat.

I have been working overtime to keep hydrated (both inside and out) and I figure I’m not the only one battling this dilemma so I may as well share my wealth in the hopes it might work for you too.

My “beat the freeze” routine consists of Clinique Even Better serum, Antipodes Divine Face Oil and Olay Total Effects moisturiser, but it’s really the Antipodes Divine Face Oil that is doing most of the hard work (everyone else, lift your game!) This little battler is chock full of avocado oil, macadamia oil, rosehip oil (my one true love), jojoba oil and all other manner of soothing and calming bits and pieces to relax the skin after a hard day. Remember, face oil is your friend! I squeeze out a few drops and lightly massage them into my face, neck, décolletage and then my hands (you can’t forget your poor hands!) It seems to be working a treat on my skin (touch wood) but has failed to prevent this terrible cold I have at the moment. If I disappear for a few days, you know why.

Price: $33
From: David Jones
Why you need it: To keep your skin hydrated and fighting fit during MayMayhem. Curse this stupid weather.

Picture credit: www.antipodesnature.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails