Monday, May 3, 2010

Clinique Even Better is now even better!



If you’re not watching the video (or even if you are), here’s what you need to know:
  • Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector – $89 – now on counters
  • Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser SPF 15 – $90 – also on counters
  • Kickass cream – fades pigmentation so you have a lovely, even complexion (and look younger – bonus!)
  • My Mum trialled it and now won’t give the bottle back because she likes it so much (she says she ‘wants to keep trialling it to be sure it works’ but that sounds like a fib to me – I’m on to you lady!)
  • I’m really excited about the Glee Madonna episode (I know it has nothing to do with the video, but it’s going to be awesome!)

2 comments:

Eileen Ho said...

hey.awesome.review !!
i'm planning to purchase it today
to fade all these horrible brown pimple scars on my cheeks =)
Shall see how it goes =D
Cheers

MsCritique said...

Loved the vid. I'm going to go and get myself some pronto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails