Monday, June 20, 2011

IS HAS DOES: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque

Just before I went on my recent holiday, a friend swore black and blue that I HAD to get hold of a particular Dermalogica face mask that was going to fight all the nasties of long haul flying and make my skin look like I just stepped out of a salon rather than a jet. That magical product was the Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, and she was right. Magic.


Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - a powerful masque packed full of concentrated antioxidant vitamins. Part of the Age Smart range.

A veritable powerhouse of crime fighting good guys: Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for healthy tissue regeneration, Vitamin A to increase elasticity and moisture content in the skin, and Vitamin C synthesizes collagen and restores suppleness. There is also the botanical extracts of Licorice, Comfrey and Burdock to soothe the skin and decrease sensitivity, along with Betaglucen to soothe irritation and enhance moisture barrier properties. Phew!


This baby does a heck of a lot of hard work - cleans up damage, stops more damage, reverses damage. Honestly, crazy. Above all else, this made my skin plump and dewy. It fought all the dryness that comes with flying and just left me looking fresh. And I think saying someone looks fresh is the highest compliment you can pay someone. Even if I am paying it to myself.

It’s a cream masque - you squirt it out of the tube, slap it on, leave it for 15 minutes and then wipe off with a cloth. It’s a light orange colour, and the only thing I don’t like about it is the smell. I can’t quite put my finger on what it smells like, but it might be that coloured zinc sunscreen we used at swimming carnivals at school. It’s not offensive or off-putting, just weird.


Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
Price: $76
From: Dermalogica counters and Adore Beauty
Why you need it: To get fresh, plump, dewy skin. Slap it on before a date to give good face!

This product was offered to me for consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy

2 comments:

Sher said...

Awesome! i've been on the look out for a good all over pick me up masque! I used to use Dermalogica's clay masque and its amazing for drawing out nasties.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

You'll love this. It's a good one for just generally glowiness - always makes me feel good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails