Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You know I love me some discounts

I just got back from a shopping holiday where I left with 16kg of luggage and came back with 40kg. The fact that we timed it to be there for the Memorial Day Long Weekend Sales was only part accident. I am a serious shopper, but more importantly I am a serious bargain hunter. I'm signed up for every single one of those group-on/scoop-on/dupe-on discount sites around. I say dupe-on because, quite frankly, they all offer the same thing and they are getting a bit yawn-worthy. Every site seems to have the same snoozy offers - discounted waxing, discounted laser hair removal, discounted jet boat rides. Umm what? Where are the real shopping deals? Oh wait, here they are.
Hello Cherry Pick Me. I am very proud to be a Cherry Ambassador - I get to wear a little cherry hat and carry a cherry purse and tell you all about the cherry deals (only part of that is true, although I would really like a cherry hat, hint hint!) Cherry Pick Me have shopping deals for online stores that I actually visit and actually want to purchase from. Ada and Darcy? Lusting after their Moroccan Pouffe (and I missed the Cherry deal last week because I was away). Nearly Nude? Swear by their Bedtime Bra. Collection of Cool? I really need an excuse to buy the Belles Gift Tags. Actually, you didn't hear it from me, but tomorrows Cherry Pick Me deal *might* be for Collection of Cool. And it *might* be mind-blowingly amazing. Finally, the excuse I need to buy those gift tags!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Have registered for this - thanks for the heads up.

I'm getting sick of the usual suspects as well although I have purchased some decent stuff from them.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

I have purchased some good deals too, but I feel like the decent ones are few and far between at the moment. I don't want to have to work too hard for them, if you know what I mean. I want them to come to me! So lazy.

alicia.piper said...

I love bargain shopping too. Sometimes its nice to come home with a top that you know you've saved $100 on.
Check out my blog *TheHunterFashionDiaries*

Related Posts with Thumbnails