Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm getting married...

...and I'm writing about the experience over on Cosmo Bride.

With only seven months to go, wedding planning should probably be in full swing by now. It kind of is, but I have a really short attention span and get bored quite quickly. Case in point, Fiance and I were designing our save the date cards and after the initial 'yay let's do it, that looks great', he kept feverishly working on getting every detail right (the font! oh, the font!) while I got bored and started reading a magazine. Then I got in trouble for not contributing, even though it was my idea and I was making him do the design work. Then I got distracted again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Anyway, you can read all about it on my bridal blog over at Cosmo Bride. I promise a rollicking good read*.



*no responsibility taken if promise is not fulfilled
.

1 comment:

Sher said...

Post more blog entries!!! :) I swear i'm a wedding planner in another life. Anything to do with weddings, I love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails