Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chocfest 2010


Happy Easter my lovelies!

No updates until Tuesday. You may recall I am going to a wedding today (did I mention it? I may have mentioned it once or twice recently) so I'm taking a well earned break tomorrow, as should you. Be sure to eat as much chocolate as humanly possible today. You can exercise some other time.

By the way, I made those cupcakes. It was a $3 packet job (Coles brand) and they turned out perfectly. I love the little choc rocks on top - they feel kind of fun and easter-y without being eggs. Don't you agree?

Havagoodone! x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you spread the icing so nice? I always stuff that part up!

I love the white wings, babycakes range!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

This is the first time I have done a good job of icing, I swear! I used a butter knife and only put a small amount on each cake, then very gently moved it around. I usually overload my patty cakes as well, but this time I only half filled them so they were pretty flat on top. Maybe that's the secret.

Related Posts with Thumbnails