Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love a happy accident!

Five different people have told me in the last week that my hair was looking particularly blonde and shiny, and isn’t it nice when its freshly coloured. This is great, except I haven’t had my hair coloured for six weeks. I figure if three’s a trend, then I should figure out exactly what it is that’s caused this sudden upsurge in compliments. To the shower!

Yep, it’s my goldwell dualsenses shampoo. This shampoo, conditioner and treatment set is one of those unsung heroes that quietly goes about its business when really it deserves a medal and maybe even a parade. One of the girls at work gave me the set a while ago (left over from a promotion I think?) and it just slotted into my shower without a second thought. I used it for ages and then when it ran out and I replaced it – isn’t it funny how something makes its way into your repertoire?! What started out as a freebie ended up becoming a household favourite, Even when I try all sorts of other brands, I always end up going back to it.

My research tells me that the Goldwell dualsenses Extra Rich range (as seen in my shower) is rich and intensive, with a brilliance technology system for extra shine. Think little usb’s and computer screens all through my hair (technology? geddit?!) I jest. It has a lychee, blackberry, watermelon and raspberry fragrance, which explains why I always want to eat it. The most important part is that it’s formulated for coloured hair. That totally explains why my hair looks freshly coloured – I was treating it without even realising!

Anyway, if your looking for ultra shiny 'I have just been to the salon’ hair, then I (accidentally) found it. Goldwell dualsenses range. Smells good.

Price: Extra Rich Shampoo, Extra Rich Conditioner and Colour Extra Rich 60sec treatment – all $20.95
From: Salons – check the Goldwell site
Why you need it: To keep your colour looking good and avoid the hairdressers chair for an extra couple of weeks.

Picture credit: Goldwell

2 comments:

Yarni said...

It's true! Your hair has been looking particularly shiny and lovely lately. I think I might have been one of the people who said that!

theloveofpink said...

Oh, I love love love the Goldwell Dualsenses! I don't use it every wash but it's always there when I need it. So trusty. So hard-working. So loyal. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails