Friday, April 16, 2010

What's the time, Mr. Wolf?

There’s nothing like a new purchase on a Thursday night to get the weekend off to a good start. Boyfriend and I popped up to Bondi Westfield to exchange a bag he bought recently at Fossil, and while I was waiting for him to do the exchange paperwork (you have to give them your life story just do a simple swap these days) I wandered over to the watch cabinet. Minutes later I was buying a watch. How did that happen?!

Actually I had been considering a new watch for a couple of weeks (the band on my current timepiece was held together with superglue) but I had been looking at subtle silver. Instead I picked out this really cool sport-luxe chunky white beauty. It has a big face and a fat band in this weird silicon material. It looks like the silicon will mark easily on the underside of the wrist, but I’m only really concerned about the face.

Not much else to say really. I won’t keep you; I’m sure you’re busy since it’s Friday and all.

Oh wait! Yes there is more to say! Shout out to the staff at Fossil Bondi Westfield for being super-awesome and playing my favourite Frou Frou song. Also, What's The Time Mr. Wolf was my favourite game in primary school; Whats The Time Mr. Wolf > Bullrush because no one got hurt. Ok, you can go now.

Price: $169
From: Fossil
Why you need it: So you can tell the time (and date, and day of the week – fancy)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

i've been looking for a good watch - i'm in love with CASIO vintage ones at the moment.
love your blog!
stop by some time xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails