Friday, June 11, 2010

5 Nails in 5 Days - Day Five

Thursday = another day, another dollar. No meetings today, but I did have a chiropractor appointment (believe me, it was the high point of my day - my chiro is a magical woman)

Today’s nails were Rumple's Wiggin' – a light and luscious lilac. Pastels will be huge come spring, so jump on board this train early. The first coat was patchy and streaky, but two coats gives a light colour and three packs a solid punch.

Outfit: Michael Kors shorts, grey tee, bluejuice jacket, light grey boots. I also threw on a grey scarf and my leather jacket, 'cos damn it was cold!

Ease of matching nails to outfit: Pretty easy. I just realised that I once again matched a purple nail to green (not quite like day 3, but still...) This is a subtle colour so it's not the hero of the outfit; more a hard working backup dancer.

Number of compliments: Three. This one was popular!

Likelyhood to wear again: 4.5/5 - I won't play favourites because I love all pastel polishes equally but this one will be on high rotation

2 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

Love your outfit photos. You're quite good at it!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

You're so sweet Akisa :) I feel ridiculous posting so many photos of myself, but I love the challenge of 5 Nails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails