Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 Nails in 5 Days - Day Four

Wednesday = a hugely busy day with a couple of really important meetings. No rain so I could wear flat shoes and pants. Call me crazy, but I hate wearing flats and pants when it rains because there is nothing more uncomfortable than wet pant cuffs. Am I right?

Today’s nails were What's With The Catittude? – the perfect shade of powder blue. According to Chanel, this will be the colour we will all want to wear when they release it later in the year. It paints on well but does require three coats if you want a solid opacity.

Outfit: My favourite Steve Madden patent red flats, wide leg pants from Banana Republic, navy and white striped tee (Myer), navy blazer (Limited) and vintage Oroton scarf. Ooh la la tres chic. All I'm missing is the beret.

Ease of matching nails to outfit: Easy. This colour will be amazing in spring, but even in winter it will go with a lot of outfits. I think blue is an incredibly underrated nail colour.

Number of compliments: Two.

Likelyhood to wear again: 5/5 No questions, I'll be rocking this one for months

3 comments:

Shaybear said...

LOVE this colour - it's such a pretty powdery blue. : )

Also, love your scarf - and YES YES YES I never wear pants and flats when it's wet!

♥akisa♥ said...

you so stylish!! This blue shade is a winner.

eskimojo said...

This is my favourite of the lot. And I second the comment on the scarf, love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails