Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blueberry blast!

Lindt Dark with A Touch of Sea Salt has started showing up in Coles stores and it cracks me up that people have sent sms's, tweets or emails to say they saw it and thought of me! I'm touched!

It is in my local Coles now too but I passed over it the other day and went for Blueberry Intense instead. Holy wonderballs! This stuff is good. If you like blueberries, or blueberry bagels, then I suggest you grab a bar. It has a hint of sweetness and a real blueberry pop married in with the silky awesomeness of Lindt dark. It's not really on my current diet but that didn't stop me. Maybe just don't mention it to my trainer or nutritionist, they might not see it as 'fruit' like I did.


Price: $3.80
From: Supermarkets
Why you need it: For an intense berrylicious taste sensation (and dark chocolate is heaps healthy, I promise!)

1 comment:

Jade said...

Wow that sounds amazing yum must try it out

Related Posts with Thumbnails