Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Please welcome the new addition to the family

You might have noticed (apart from last week) that my posting frequency has been dialled down a little. You would also know that I'm a little bit obsessed with nail polish. Please put two and two together and meet...


The Nail File is my new project (and still a work in progress). This doesn't mean that I love Stuff That I Bought any less, but it does mean my time will be split between my two children. I will still be posting here as often as I can - probably 3 days a week - and I will be posting over there twice a week. Make sure you swing past for all your nail polish news, tips and colour swatches. Thank you for your continued support - it means a lot to me!

- Elise @ Stuff That I Bought AND The Nail File

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails