Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It WILL happen overnight

I admit that I take long hot showers in winter. How could you not?! There is nothing nicer than stepping into a hot, steamy shower when it’s freezing cold in the morning. Stepping out is a different story though. But I digress.

Hot showers, whilst enjoyable, are actually not that good for you. They dry out your skin and you hair something fierce. Add to that the air con or heater in your house,plus the cold wind outside and your hair really hates you. I have been so concerned recently with getting my skin under control that I have kind of neglected my hair. Lucky for me Pantene brought out the Night Miracle Leave on Creme Serum.

It literally could not be any easier – you rub a few pumps through your hair and you go to bed. That’s. It. Nothing fancy. Nothing complicated. Rub and sleep. When you wake up in the morning your hair has been nourished overnight and you style as usual. It’s like this product was made for lazy people.

Price: $9.99 - cheap as chips
From: The supermarket
Why you need it: To treat your poor hair with minimal effort

Picture credit: Pantene


1 comment:

Nat said...

My flatmate gave me this and i really like it too - not too heavy on fine hair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails