Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who doesn't love a freebie?

Credit where credit’s due...Clinique do amazing gift with purchases. I recently sent my Mum off to America with a huge list of stuff to buy me and she came back with a suitcase full of gift with purchases because you only need to spend $27 to get one. That shit is whack! Clinique is so cheap over there that it’s absurd on so many levels.

The awesome pack came in a cute Trina Turk bag which will be most useful for impending travelling. As an aside, I did a count a few weeks ago and I currently have 7 Clinique make up bags in varying sizes living in my bathroom.

Anyway, I was massively impressed with the haul in this pack:
7 Day Scrub Cream
Even Better Skin Tone Moisturiser SPF 20
Clinique Sun SPF 30
Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher + blush brush
High Impact Mascara
Different Lipstick in Ice Bloom
Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Fireberry (similar shade to lipstick)
Key chain

I have half a dozen of the same mascaras from various GWPs over the years, but the rest of it is all new and exciting. The Even Better moisturiser has only just been released here and it’s already part of the GWP in the states. Jealous! The blush is super cute too and has been getting quite a good run the last couple of weeks.

Here’s a question: is the GWP a motivator for you to shop in a particular store at a particular time?
Here’s another question: have you ever bought anything after trialling it from a GWP pack?

2 comments:

Shaybear said...

GWP are one of the main reasons I stock up on certain brands. I tend to hold out until the last possible minute when they release their GWP's or another kind of sale incentive. I'm a born-bargain-hunter.

I recently bought the Napolean face primer (LOVE) after getting a sample in the Primped goody bag. AND I spent way more (bought the eye primer as well) to qualify for the Napolean GWP. Now I'll definitely be purchasing the Mesmereyes mascara when I run out as it's incredibly, amazing stuff.

GlossQueen said...

That's a great GWP, I love the make-up bag!

GWP's are a huge incentive for me, in fact when I want/need something I'll usually wait until there is a GWP to buy.

I have bought full sized products after receiving it in a GWP, I've done that with a lot of products (none of which I can think of right now).

Related Posts with Thumbnails