Friday, June 18, 2010

This week I...

So much going on recently!
  • I got engaged on Monday night! I'm shocked and excited and overwhelmed and all those lovely emotions that go with committing to spending your life with someone. Waterproof mascara is my friend.
  • I launched The Nail File. I’m up to my eyeballs in nail polish right now, but gosh I love it.
  • I did a trapeze class last weekend at Sydney Trapeze School. It was amazing fun and I really enjoyed it, but I have been in total agony ever since. Who knew you had muscles under your arms?!
  • I saw Teenage Paparazzo at the Sydney Film Festival. Highly highly recommend. Two thumbs up!
  • Nearly Nude has their own online shop now! The first 50 people who purchase from their new store get a Model Co lipstick. Pretty decent incentive to shop, in my opinion. I recommend the Bedtime Bra.
  • Speaking of online, Spa Universe have launched their new website. Spa Universe are the big umbrella that look after beautiful skincare brands like Decleor, Bare Escentuals, Carita, Ilsci, MD Formulations, Priori and the amazing Omnilux. Make sure you check out their website because they do giveaways on there, facebook and twitter every week. Who doesn’t like free beauty prodz? No one, that’s who.
  • I had my skin Face Mapped by Dermalogica and now I know exactly why it’s playing up and what I can do to fix it. I really recommend stopping by a Dermalogica counter – it’s a hugely beneficial service.
Enjoy this footage of me swinging around like a porkchop and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Shaybear said...

Ooh the face mapping sounds really useful. Do you have to book in for that?

Super duper congrats' on the engagement (again). <3

theloveofpink said...

Congrats on the engagement! You will be a beautiful bride x

♥akisa♥ said...

you're so brave to try the trapeze!

GlossQueen said...

Congratulations on getting engaged!

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Thanks guys :)

Shay - you don't have to book in to have a face map done and it only takes about 5-10 minutes. SO worthwhile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails