Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 Nails in 5 Days - Day Two

Monday = in the office, but no meetings today. The brief was stylish since I was at work, but also warm and slightly water resistant given the horrific onset of winter. Screw you, Sydney.

Today’s nails were Fiercely Fiona – the banana yellow with a hint of lime. Definitely another unusual shade. It also didn't paint on so well; two coats was very streaky. Three evened it out a bit, but you can see from the picture that it was just not even. This is definitely one you can't do in a rush.

Outfit: Grey on grey on varying shades of grey. Grey boots, grey
mini, grey t-shirt, grey(ish) leopard scarf and my leather jacket.

Ease of matching nails to outfit: Another tricky one, but I thought the yellow popped with the grey. I'm sure I read in one of the mags last week that yellow and grey was the new power combo.

Number of compliments: None. Not even my desk buddy commented on them. Maybe people are used to seeing me with yellow nails?

Likelyhood to wear again: 2.5/5 although I will do a much more careful paint job

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails