Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My frizzness is none of your business!

All I can say is thank goodness I am getting a hair cut tomorrow. There is only so much split end sealer, night serum and frizz spray I can use before I just have to surrender to the scissors and lose the dead ends. I love my balayage, but I have found the blonde dries out so much quicker and splits so much easier. The shitty winter weather isn’t helping, either.

All that said, I do quite like the new Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smooth Lovin’ Smoothing Serum (phew, what a mouthful!). It’s really light and you only need a couple of drops on the mid-lengths and ends to get crazy static-y hair under control. Actually, you wouldn’t want more than a 5c piece worth – write that down. It’s also not heavy or greasy, so it won’t make your hair limp or lank. Good, right? It’s clearly not a miracle fix because I still need to get a haircut (and my hair doesn’t look like Leighton Meester’s), but it has really helped hold a hair appointment off for an extra week or two.

Also, it smells like lollies (that would be the mandarin balm). In fact, that’s probably one of the main reasons why I have been rubbing it through my hair in the middle of the afternoon. If I can’t eat lollies, I may as well get my sugar rush another way.

Price: $9.99
From: the supermarket, Priceline etc. Anywhere you would normally pick up your Herbal Essences
Why you need it: To keep the frizzies at bay and give your hair a hint of shine.

Picture credit: BD


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails