Monday, March 15, 2010

Bits and pieces...



* Three cheers for our $50 Coles voucher winner! Melissa – I’ll have the voucher posted out as soon as possible.

* I went to an amazing bar called Small Bar in Crows Nest a couple of weeks ago. I have been trying to find info on it so I could do a proper post but because it’s so new info is pretty light-on. What I do know is: it’s the first bar on the North Shore opened under the new small bar licence laws. It’s owned and operated by the same dudes as Small Bar on Erskine St in the city. They serve wine by the (very big) glass, bottled beer and food. The back garden is amazing, with fairy lights through the overhead vines, casual tables and a really authentic, friendly vibe. It’s like being in someone’s backyard. I was well impressed and can’t wait to go back. It’s on Willoughby Road, Crows Nest (location was formerly Michael’s Seafood).

* I am super excited because I am going to Massive Attack at the Opera House forecourt tomorrow night. The BOM is predicting fine weather, but please say a quick prayer to the weather gods for me because I will be gutted if it rains!!

Have a great week x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails