Friday, March 12, 2010

"Take a picture, it lasts longer"

Weee! I love completely frivolous new beauty products. This new unnecessary-but-you-want-it-anyway product comes to us courtesy of Benefit, the masters of catchy names and cute packaging.

It’s a body balm called Bathina and it’s all about creating sexy, touchable skin. The little tin contains the balm and a soft velvet puff for application. You just swipe the balm over arms, legs, chest for a glimmering golden-pink sheen (woo! one step product!). Personally, I would have loved this three months ago to enjoy over summer, but that’s the problem we face with being in the antipodes.

It smells really sweet, but I can’t quite place my finger on the scent. If you happen to get to a Benefit counter, please have a sniff and let me know your thoughts.

So apart from making you look good, does it do anything else? It contains jojoba seed oil to soften skin (winner), natural aloe extract to support skin (winner) and vitamin E & antioxidants for fighting the free radicals (winner). You can’t use it in place of a moisturiser, but it will keep your skin soft whilst also looking alluring. This also reminds me, I was going to do a video on free radicals – Laura Goodman from DDF explained free radicals in a really easy to understand way so I finally get what they are and what damage they do, and I thought you guys might be interested (and if you’re not, I’m totally not offended).

Price: $55
From: Benefit (hits counters March 14)
Why you need it: For sexual skin. Drive the boys wild with your golden glow.

1 comment:

Belowen said...

I haven't tried the product yet but after looking at the packaging I'm totally up for a game of croquet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails