Monday, March 1, 2010

How to be massively inappropriate at work

I love my job, I really do, but Monday’s suck hairy dogs balls. I know you’re nodding your head in agreement right now. Hauling ass out of bed...first bus/train ride/traffic jam of the week...crazy people chasing you for work before you have even had your coffee; sometimes you just want to run screaming from the working week before it has even begun. I have found the perfect antidote to Monday painfulness – rude post it flags.

I had my first encounter with a Typo store in Melbourne. Typo is a stationary store under the Cotton On family umbrella. Very cute and quirky; think funky pencil holders, great cards & wrapping paper and notebooks you want to write in. Whilst perusing their wares in the Spencer St Station store, I happened upon two very cool sets of post it flags – one set was polite and sensible, and one set was very rude. Against my better judgment, I purchased the sensible set and have been regretting it for the last month. By sensible, I mean Read, To Do, Important, File, Urgent and Can’t Wait.

Thankfully my flatmate knows me too well and came home with a surprise gift one day! They aren’t exactly appropriate for her very important and heavy regulated office, but I can go to town (within reason, of course). How rude is rude? Idiot, Fuck, Shit, Whatever, Crap and Wank. There is nothing more satisfying than a report landing on my desk and being able to stick a Shit post it on top.

Price: $4.95
From: Typo – check their website for locations
Why you need it: So you too can feel the rush of flagging something with a great big Crap.

1 comment:

SpicyPinkSugar said...

haha love these, the rude set would be all used up in NO TIME. Boss would be very impressed. Career limiting move? not at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails