Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An open letter to my Mother

Dear Mum,

I know I’m a bit old for Easter presents, but I love that you give me a little bag of eggs every year. You know exactly which ones are my favourites (hello, Turkish Delight, crème eggs, caramel crème and Lindt bunnies) and you always put them in a sweet gift bag with a thoughtful card. Gold star for being an awesome Mum.

This year I’m going to be incredibly bold and assume you will once again make my day with some chocolaty treats. I would strongly urge you to visit the Lindt display and hunt down some peanut butter eggs. You know how I feel about peanut butter. Surely you remember my obsession with peanut butter and nutella on toast (I get that from Dad). You also know that I load up on Reese’s everytime we go to Hawaii. Consider this a very big hint; Lindt are doing peanut butter eggs for Easter and I want in! The pouches are available where you buy Lindt (Myer, supermarkets, Lindt cafe) and they’re affordable ($6.29), so you can still buy me other stuff too! How great is that?!

Loads of love,
Your favourite daughter xx

4 comments:

Helen said...

ohh, I must track these down!

Mum said...

I had already bought your easter gift, but I guess I will take the hint.

the showpony said...

OMG these are heaven in an egg - i had one a few weeks ago and have been stalking the lindt area of woolies religiously ever since but i've never seen them... sob...

Shaybear said...

WOW. WOW. WOW!!! I didn't think there was anything better than a giant Kinder Surprise Egg (hello milky white and milky hazelnut milk chocolate.. om nom nom). But here you are, proving me wrong!

I'm definitely trying these - and peanut butter and nuttella on toast. How did I never think of that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails