Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This week I...

  • Am doing my This Week I... post on Tuesday instead of Monday.
  • Am kind of (really really) obsessed with Miss Chu. The dumplings are little flavour explosions and the custard buns and pork buns are to die for. Literally, I would sell my sister for one of these steamed buns, and I love my sister very much.
    Stills from Tim Burton s Alice in Wonderland surreal fantasy movie
  • Really enjoyed reading NW magazine. After a few rough weeks, it seems to have finally done a Stella and got its groove back. I am très impressed.
  • Am pretty thankful the Olympics are over - now I can finally get some sleep.
  • Made the best garlic pizza ever. I used Aldo’s pizza bases and topped them with olive oil and slices of garlic. These are the best bases I have ever used, and I have made a lot of pizza in my time.
  • Read a book called Accidently Single, wrote a review and interviewed the author. You should definitely go and read it over on Sassi Sam.
  • Did a juice detox cleanse. Then I got sick. That’s less a reflection of the juice detox and more a reflection of the state of my body.
  • Had something really exciting happen, that may or may not involve my face appearing in a magazine soon. I will tell you all about it once it is 100% confirmed.
  • Will be celebrating 5 years with Boyfriend, by enjoying dinner at Guillame @ Bennelong.
  • Can't wait to fall down the rabbit hole with Alice in Wonderland!! Bring on Friday night!!!
  • Am also going to High Tea for my friends hens. It’s going to be a busy week.
  • Along with everyone else, said farewell to Summer. Sad. I adore Summer.
I hope the start of Autum is being kind to you. If you know somewhere to buy good but affordable gumboots, do be a sport and comment below.

With wet ankles,
xx

2 comments:

eskimojo said...

Target or ebay for gumboots (you may need to search for 'wellingtons' if going the ebay route).

Congrats on 5 years <3

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

Target had Hello Kitty ones last winter. Would I, a 27 year old, look like a total twit with Hello Kitty gumboots? Maybe I should put it to a vote.

Related Posts with Thumbnails