Thursday, November 25, 2010

Got scars? Got stretch marks? Not any more

This is one of those products that if I hadn’t used it myself I probably wouldn’t believe it. A spray that makes stretch marks go away? And fades scars? Really? Truly.

Innoxa SOS Skin Tissue Oil is pretty epic. It’s a spray that contains a product called tocomin, which is an extract from the fruit of palm trees (I didn’t know palm trees had fruit...besides coconuts, obviously.) It’s safe to use on both face and body, and also contains other oils like geranium, lavender and rosemary.

I have been using it for about two weeks and in that time it has already faded the scars on my shins, the stretch marks on my upper thighs and the stretch marks on my boobs. I can still see that the stretch marks are there, but they are far less noticeable unless you’re right up close and looking hard, which I hope you’re not. Because that would be inappropriate.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that it gives off epic clouds of aerosol mist when you spray. Make sure you have the window open or you will choke, and have a mat on the floor because it makes the floor slippery (it is a spray oil after all...) These are seriously small gripes though when you consider the fact that a product worth less than $20 will fade your stretch marks. Tell me you’re not impressed.


Innoxa SOS Skin Tissue Oil
Price: $19.95
From: Myer, David Jones, Priceline, chemists
Why you need it: Considering 86% of women under 25 (and a similar number of 25+ women) have stretch marks, you would be silly not to try this.

If you have tried it, I would love to hear your feedback.

Fun fact: Because collagen and elastin require moisture to stay strong, skin is more susceptible to stretch marks in winter. Well, thank goodness it's summer!

This product was offered to me for consideration

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh wow impressive I will definitely look out for this!

Emma said...

Wow thanks for trying this, I am definitely going to give it a try.

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

If you girls try it I would love to hear your thoughts. I was chatting to someone about it today and we concluded that as a point of reference, this is better than Bio Oil.

miss_sher said...

Ohh this looks interesting! I like the idea of a spray. I tried Nivea stretch marks gel stuff, it was pretty good but got sick of rubbing gel in everyday.

Emma said...

Have bought some - will let you know how it goes!

♥akisa♥ said...

I am SO BUYING this!

Shaybear said...

I was going to ask how it compared to my gave, Bio Oil! Have to try this.

Anonymous said...

I bought it today and used it as soon as I got home. If I use it morning and night, how long will it take for the stretch marks to fade? After how long should I stop this morning-night routine? Thanks for your suggestion of buying this product, I just really hope it works for me! :)

Elise @ StuffThatIBought said...

In my experience it took 2 weeks of using it morning and night before I noticed the difference on my stretchies. You can't just stop using it once the stretchies fade either, you need to keep it up to see long term results. Good luck! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails