Monday, November 1, 2010

Two for one - face serum that helps you sleep

My darling Fiance has been away for a couple of weeks, which means I have been sleeping alone in our big ol’ bed. I’m a rough sleeper at the best of times, so this has just exacerbated it – hello bags under my eyes and even shorter attention span than usual.

One of the things that I have found has helped me, besides cups of tea and late night skype, is Antipodes Joyous Night Serum. Or technically, Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum (mouthful). It’s a night serum that repairs damage, boosts collagen production, sloughs dead cells, plumps skin...yada yada. It’s packed with antioxidants and it’s good stuff. Makes you glow. But beyond that, it smells amazing – goji berry, raspberry seed and blackcurrant.

It’s these sweet summer berries that have been helping me drift off to sleep. I apply it all over my face, but I pay particular attention to under my nose so that it stays with me once I crawl between the sheets. Think of this as a modern day lavender hanky under the pillow – it’s sweet, comforting and helps me relax. Which is exactly what I have needed the past couple of weeks!

Price: $56
From: Myer, David Jones, Antipodes site
Why you need it: To help you catch some zzz’s when you’re a bit stressed and uptight.


This product was offered to me for consideration
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails