Thursday, November 4, 2010

Was it really a good idea to send a sugar addict a sugar lip scrub?

A few weeks ago the good kids from Lush sent me a couple of different products to try out (thanks Lush!) Now either they know me too well or it was fate, because they sent me a product that was most definitely made with me in mind.

If you’re a regular reader then by now you would know I’m a sugar addict. Like, a full blown, need it in my veins, punch your mum for a Twix kind of addict. When I opened up the Lush Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub my pupils dilated and my heart beat a little bit faster...what a rush.

Think about it – a sugar lip scrub, flavoured with bubblegum. It’s like giving crack to Lindsay Lohan.

Beyond the obvious yummy factor, this is actually a really good lip scrub. I love wearing bold lipstick (my current favourites are the orange and fuschia from the Innoxa Couleurs D’ete Summer Matte Collection) and this gets rid of all the dead skin and smoothes my lips out without being harsh or abrasive. Plus, obviously, it tastes good. Call me predictable, but it’s a total winner in my book.

Price: $9.95
From: Lush
Why you need it: For smooth, healthy lips and a sugar rush


This product was offered to me for consideration

.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I was wondering what this was like actually, I saw it in the Lush christmas catalogue I got in the mail the other day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails